Sales/Revenue Support Coordinator
YES TV is seeking a strong customer service-oriented support coordinator who is experienced in Broadcast and/or Media Agency experience related to the advertising sales industry to join our growing team in January 2024!
The chosen candidate will be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You possess strong communication and problem-solving skills and will thrive in a team environment.
YES TV is a commercial television station committed to positive, family-friendly, entertainment programming. YES TV is licensed and regulated by the CRTC as a religious channel and an exclusively Canadian television station, available in 6.8 million homes across Canada.
This position reports directly to the Director Business Development & Affiliate Relations with functional relationships with the Sales and Traffic teams.
Purpose of Position:
To contribute to the achievement of revenue goals through assistance to the Sales and Revenue departments, general administrative assistance, and by supporting the National and Retail Sales teams and sales processes.
- Provide Revenue Management support
- Backup Sales Coordinator duties as required
- Provide administrative support for sales teams
- Assist the Director Business Development & Affiliate Relations with projects as needed
- Help monitor the Sales, Traffic, and Media Services workflow
- Complete weekly audience tracking – comparing station performance to estimates
- Coordinate all booking orders for review
- Conduct bonus inventory maintenance (grids / lists / reconciliation report)
- Book Orders – entry into SDS system (as required)
- Load broadcast schedules to Numeris (as required)
- Pull Pre & Post Log reports (client specific)
- Perform invoice reviews to ensure what was booked and invoiced matches contract terms.
- Complete expense forms / reports / cheque requisitions – administration
- Pull SDS reports – (unit rates / client orders by station / schedule breakout allocations)
- Create revenue comparagraphs by client (as required)
- Other duties as required
- Post-Secondary Education
- Broadcast and/or Media Agency experience related to the advertising sales industry
- Experience with Specialty Data Systems (SDS) or similar (S4M, Broadview)
- Good understanding of broadcast terminology
- Understanding of media & audience measurement (Numeris)
- Advanced software spreadsheet skills (Excel / Google Spreadsheets)
- Technology savvy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
The Chosen Candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Functions well under pressure
- Able to set and manage priorities
- Problem solver
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with several departments and team members
Please send a resume and a cover letter which includes a brief explanation of your knowledge of
YES TV and why you feel you would be a good fit for our team and culture
Attention to David Garby: email@example.com